At Syscor Controls & Automation Inc. (“Syscor”), the security and integrity of our customers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers.
Syscor’s privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents.
At Syscor, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Syscor;
- To manage and develop Syscor’s business and operations;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
Syscor does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Syscor retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Syscor informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
Syscor ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Customers that wish to obtain:
- more information about this commitment to privacy;
- access to, or more information about, their personal information held by Syscor; or
- make a privacy-related complaint;
may contact a Syscor customer service representative.
Syscor.com information gathering and dissemination practices
- Your IP address may be used to gather broad, aggregated demographic information. When you submit a transaction we may store your IP address for validation and to protect against fraud.
- Syscor.com may use contact data from our surveys to send customer’s information about our company. Contact information may also be used to contact customers when necessary. Only Syscor has access to your personal information. Users may opt-out of receiving future e-mail communications by calling Syscor’s customer service.
- Demographic and profile data can be used to tailor your experience on Syscor.com and display the content according to your preferences.
Syscor.com security and children’s guidelines
- This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and interception by third parties. Syscor assumes no liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
- This site is not marketed to or directed toward children. Nevertheless, it is possible for children to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.