Rapid Deployment ELDS (External Leak Detection System)
The Rapid Deployment ELDS Power & Communications Unit provides battery-power and cellular communication for up to two HCD-P Hydrocarbon Detector Probes.
The Rapid Deployment ELDS is intended for remote integrity monitoring of petroleum infrastructure. Mobile data and cloud-based management services are required.
- Well pads
- Water bodies
- Rapid Deployment - Integrated 4G modem means minimal network setup required
- Global cellular coverage
- Operating Temperature: -35°C to +60°C [-30°F to +140°F]
- Weatherproof Enclosure
- 2+ years of battery life depending on application and update rate
HCD-P Hydrocarbon Detector Probe with HDPE Enclosure
- Detects hydrocarbons (butane and heavier) on contact when above ground, below ground, and within water bodies (including ice)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C [-40°F to +140°F]
- Enclosure: High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Made with Syscor’s Polymer Absorption (PA) Sensor technology
Accessories & Options
- Use of magnets and other standard hardware for precise mounting if not screwed directly into the Rapid Deployment ELDS sensor ports (Remote mounting)
- Sensor probe cable length options: 1m (3 feet), 2m (6 feet), 3m (10 feet), and 10m (33 feet)
One or two HCD-P Hydrocarbon Detector Probes may be directly attached to a Rapid Deployment ELDS or remotely attached via cable of up to 10m (33ft) length
Depending on application, the HCD-P Probes may be mounted with standard mounting hardware (e.g. strut channel), with magnets, or enclosed within Syscor's Stackable Monitoring Well.