Stackable Monitoring Well
Stackable, Perforated, Stainless Steel Tubing
- Stackable, perforated, stainless steel tubing is designed to protect Syscor sensor probes used in underground leak detection or water body monitoring applications.
- The tubing can also be used in facility integrity monitoring applications such as storage tank bunds and sump pits.
- Multiple two-foot sections thread together quickly for rapid deployment in the field and are highly resistant to physical damage and corrosion.
Stainless Steel End Cap
- A stainless steel bottom end cap provides additional protection for both the stainless steel tubing and any sensor probes installed in the tubing.
Polyfluoro Wicking Sleeve
- A waterproof, oleophilic polyfluoro wicking sleeve is available for applications where sensor probes will be installed in locations underground or in water bodies.
- This sleeve acts as both a waterproof barrier and a hydrocarbon wick to enhance sensor detection accuracy and reliability.
Where they are used
HC-Tracker Facility Integrity Monitoring and Leak Detection Solution
Stainless Steel Tubing Spec Sheet
Polyfluoro Wicking Sleeve Spec Sheet
Underground Well Monitoring System Assembly Instructions